Saturday, September 27, 2008

Paris Jamais


This chronicle was supposed to be written yesterday since we are already on the move... But was impossible... Too many things happening... Not all nice...

Four of us departed from Portugal yesterday... Only three arrived this morning in Nairobi where our colleagues from RCMRD were waiting them...

One is still in Paris. And he will probably needs to stay until Wednesday... He will describe later his experience... My only comment: who says that Nairobi is a dangerous place? To me, Paris (and its airports) is much worse... Some of the equipment was also left behind... They promised that will arrive tomorrow morning... Let's see

Since I am waiting now in Gatwick (where I also needed to wait more than 1h for a bus that was supposed to come every 15m), I have some time to write few lines...

Not much to say now... Excited with the expectation of returning to Africa (always good in particular after these experiences in Northern Europe), and of course, really happy to revisit Dar...

Except Paris, everything is going ok... And I'm wearing my nice new t-shirt...

No comments: